Popular Posts

Saturday 23 December 2006

Awards

I have created this page for the display of my blog's awards. Initially they were to be found in the blog's side panel, but I then decided that in the interests of slimming the blog as much as possible and so lessening the time it takes to load, I should discard them.

They do each have their own special significance for me and I do very warmly thank all those who have been good and gracious enough to offer them.

This award was kindly gifted to me by Rachna at rachnachhabria.



This from readingsully2 - for which much thanks.


For this one my thanks to Ladytruth








7 comments:

Raj said...

:)
great awards...

@ctors Business said...

Richly deserved :)

K Lockton said...

thanks for your sweet comments on Eyewear, really admire your blog, will come back again to see what you are up to. Feel free to befriend me on Facebook or linkedin.

Continue writing.

Katherine Lockton x

The Unknowngnome said...

Hi ya' Dave, here's one more for ya, Click Me

ahhhpoetry said...

What a good idea! Not that I've received many, but keeping them separate in their own important little world. I like it.

Sam D. said...

YOu're truly deserved these awards. How are you? :)

Iremonger Lindsay JacoBus Quinlan Pickens said...

well deserved awards.