My next three I share with AcornMoon, which is why I include them, of course:
- I cannot remember names. Nothing to do with age - I have always had difficulty.
- I can remember faces - well, I could, but all memory is random these days
- I have always had difficulty putting on weight. I eat mountains, but it makes no difference
- I think I am a crossed-lateral - i.e. right-handed, left-eyed. Either that or I am a natural left-hander who was coerced into changing, probably by a school teacher - there were still some around in my schooldays who thought left-handedness was a sinister characteristic to have.
- I was seriously ill when 5 years old. My parents were warned that I might not make it to 6.
- On my first day at school at play time the teacher told us all to put on our coats, hats and gloves, from which I sensibly deduced that it was time to go home. So I went. A Long walk for a 5-year old, crossing at least one main road.
So that's me!
The other half of my challenge was to pass it on to seven other bloggers.
Here goes! I have chosen the following in the hope that they will not heap curses on my head for having done so. Obviously, it is all done in the spirit of if you want to, if you'd rather not, no problem.